Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Nature and stuff, 2006


OCEAN BEACH, Jan 06



















ALBANY BULB, March 06



















MARIN COUNTY WATERFALLS, March 06

I took these photos walking up switchbacks in the rain. Banana Slugs were everywhere. I hope it rains this winter unlike last year.






















BERKELEY ROSE GARDEN, May 06











































SONOMA STATE BEACH, May 06










YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK, June 06































SONOMA STATE BEACH, July 06

There were 1,000's of Pelicans and Harbor Seals the night I took these photos. It was very warm that night. This is one of my favorite beaches in Northern California. Not hard to see why.....


























RUSSIAN RIVER, Aug 06


































BERKELEY MARINA, Aug 06

One little Jacksmelt. Haha.


















SHASTA TRINITY NATIONAL FOREST, NORTHERN CA, Sept 06

I camped here with brother D. Caught a lil native Rainbow Trout. Everywhere you looked the colors were vivid and the weather was perfect.











































RUSSIAN RIVER, Oct 06

I canoed several miles down the river from Forestville. We stopped on a mud bank to rest and I noticed many Black-tailed Deer tracks. Upon further inspection, I also noticed a few Mountain Lion tracks. They were easy to see actually because they were so big. They are the only Montain Lion tracks I have seen. See photo below.










NEAR PACIFICA, CA, Oct 06

Sandstone carving at the beach. I likey likey.










PINNACLES NATIONAL MONUMENT, Nov 06










































ARKANSAS RIVER, SOUTHERN KANSAS, Dec 06

I was glad I had 10x digital zoom to shoot this Bald Eagle which was at least 100 yards away and constantly flying around. He finally landed in a cottonwood tree.

No comments: